Saturday, November 20, 2010
The Pacific or Band of Brother?
So I can't pick between which series I love more. I first saw Band of Brother only because my dad said "This is what your grandfather did" Well at the time I could careless. But now all this was stuff about what my grandfather did is so cool to learn about. And now the Pacific. We all started watching this in class and i have to say im loving it. It goes more in detail and it doesn't stay on that on division. So you get what everyone is doing. So I can't pick its a tie. They are both so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I agree, but I have to say that I liked The Pacific a little more.
ReplyDeleteBoth are five star mini-shows, it all depends on which theater of war is more interesting to you. Band of Brothers deals with U.S. Army Airborne troops in Europe while The Pacific is about Marines in Indochina. I have to say The Pacific pulls on your heart strings a little more than Band of Brothers.
ReplyDeleteBoth are freaking awesome!!!
ReplyDelete